Registered Office: Area Foods Limited, 4 Savannah Way, Leeds Valley Park, Leeds, LS10 1AB. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ENTRIES TO THIS ADDRESS.
1) This promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), aged 18 years or over.
2) This promotion excludes employees of Arla Foods Limited (the “Promoter”), their immediate families, its affiliated companies, distributors, agents or anyone else professionally connected to the Promotion.
3) Internet access is required to enter.
4) Entries are limited to one per person, per day. Anyone trying to circumvent this rule by using alternative details including but not limited to creating multiple email addresses will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
5) Max one Noisy Elephant per person for the duration of the promotion.
6) The promotion is open from 12.30 on 22.11.17 to 23:59 on 31.12.17.
7) To enter, entrants must visit www.anchorgoodstuff.co.uk/win and answer the question “What’s the MOST annoying toy of all time?” plus enter their full name, email address and postal address.
8) Entrants who do not give correct details or those who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion.
9) Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
10) For the duration of the promotion, there are 400 x Anchor Noisy Elephants in total available to be won (10 per day).
11) No cash or other alternative prizes are available in whole or in part, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of equal or greater value at the Promoter’s discretion.
12) The prizes in whole or in part are non-transferable.
13) Please allow up to 90 days for delivery of the prize although we will endeavour to send these out within 28 days of winning.
Winner Selection and Notification
14) A random prize draw will be performed by an independent third party at the beginning of each day for the previous day’s entries.
15) All entries received between 12.30 and 23.59 on the 22/11/17, and between 00.00 and 23.59 all other days, will be entered into that day's draw prize.
16) There will be 10 x Anchor Noisy Elephants available to be won every day between 22.11.2017 and 31.12.2017.
17) Winners will be notified via email within 14 days of the draw.
18) Winners do not need to respond to the email in order to claim their prize. Prizes will be delivered to the address provided on entry. If a winner would like the prize
delivered to an alternative address, they must respond to the email within 5 working days with the preferred address.
19) The Promoter is not responsible for the acts or default of third party suppliers, but will endeavour to resolve any issues that may arise.
20) The Promoter’s decision is final with regard to all promotional matters.
21) By participating in the promotion the entrants licence and grant the promoter an exclusive, royalty free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display such content for any purpose in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Participants agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use where the moral rights in respect of the content are theirs to assert. Participants warrant that the materials contain no copyright materials, are their original works, have not been copied, in whole or in part, from any third party and they have full authority to grant these rights.
22) If, for any reason, any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the promotion or invalidate any affected entries. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
23) The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 14 days) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement, and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise, where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
25) Winners agree to participate in any reasonable publicity required by the
26) The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
27) If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
28) This promotion is subject to English Law and the entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh Courts.
29) The Promoter will only use the personal details supplied for the administration of the promotion and for no other purpose, unless we have your consent. Your personal details will at all times be kept confidential and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. You can request access to your personal data, or have any inaccuracies rectified, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. By participating in the Promotion, you agree to the use of your personal data as described here.